Monday, December 7, 2009

Excuses


Well so much for the posting Monday-Friday thing! I'm not sure if that is a realistic goal for me. But, I really want it to be!

We decided to make the holidays really exciting this year so we're painting our whole house. And, as usual, by 'we' I mean 'my wonderful husband'. Someone has to rear the children:) Our current color is brown with pink undertones. We wanted to brighten and warm things up. We changed our mind about the color after a day and a half of painting, but we finally chose a nice neutral cream with yellow undertones. I can't wait to start putting things on the walls. We've held off because we knew we were going to paint and I think it's going to make a world of difference in terms of coziness. Can't wait to share the 'after' pictures:)






We've taken on another huge project- taking a decent holiday card photo.





Kind of makes painting seem like child's play:)




No comments: