Thursday, April 10, 2008

Couple of things...

To any vegetarians that might happen upon my blog (or anyone else who thinks that all vegetarian food is gross) you have to try this stuff. It is the BOMB soy taco meat. I haven't used that word to describe something in years but trust me, not just any old word will do. Honestly, this stuff is better than any taco meat I've ever tasted. I'm in the midst of a very lazy week in terms of cooking. I went out and bought all the ingredients for tacos and we've been eating nothing but for the past two days and will probably do the same through the weekend. It's that good. And I'm that lazy.



Secondly, if you haven't heard of Randy Pausch and his Last Lecture, do yourself a favor and take a few minutes to watch/read it. I don't watch Oprah so I hadn't heard about it until I received the youtube clip in an e-mail from my mother. His words are simply inspirational and I feel the need to share.

No comments: