Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Visitors!


We had the pleasure of hosting more family from out of town last weekend. We visited the State Capitol (I almost spelled this Capital- I'm naught reel smart) building, the Madison Children's Museum, and of course the NICU:) I would love to have a few hours to sit and play around with Photoshop on our desktop, but until then here are a few pictures:
 










For the record, I love my in-laws. Part of the reason we chose to move back to the Midwest was so that we would be closer to our families. We want our girls to feel connected to and loved by their extended family. After each visit we are reminded that they are and it is such a comforting feeling to us as parents. 

 

1 comment:

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

Family is SO great, I don't know what we'd do with out ours.

So can you update us on Superbaby's progress? Is she bottle feeding yet? How much does she weigh? When do they think you'll be taking her home? Etc. LOL!!

Hugs & Blessings!