Friday, April 17, 2009

Big Sis/Lil Sis



I bought these t-shirts from a shop on Etsy. Aren't they adorable? I think I'm going to order another onesie in a larger size for Superbaby, she'll grow out of this one very soon: 





The wires in the top picture are for the apnea monitor. It's gone off a few times in the last few days. Yes, that freaks me out just a little. She didn't turn blue and we didn't have to stimulate her so that's good. It still freaks me out though.

The Little Flower is a very sweet big sister. If she hears Superbaby fussing she'll run over and say "it's K" or "mommy's coming".

Chris was on vacation this past week. The girls and I (and our dog, Piper) have been spoiled by his presence. It's always more fun with Daddy around. Chris and I were able to sneak away for a quick lunch at La Brioche True Food. Yum. We're both looking forward to returning.

Superbaby was over six pounds when I took her back for a weight check. She's already grown out of some preemie outfits...hard to believe. She's breastfeeding more now, almost every feeding which makes my life much easier. I don't ever want to see another breast pump again as long as I live.

I took a sewing class- yay! I'm looking for a simple little dress pattern to make for the girls. You know, with all my spare time:)

Both of the girls will see a pediatric opthamologist next week (preemie follow-ups). It will be the first time I take them somewhere by myself. Wish me luck, I NEED IT!

Last but not least:



Those windows are open. Fresh air, warmth, and sunshine...ahhhhh.

Have a Happy weekend:)




1 comment:

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

SUPER cute!! Superbaby has grown so much, HOORAY for you mamá!

Da'Gorgeouses weren't sent home w/ an apnea monitor, the were a little over 4 lbs. each and I'll be honest and tell you that DrillSgt. and I took turns staying awake that entire first month they were home. One of us had an eye on them 24/7, it was exhausting. Finally, we spoke w/ the pediatrician and he said we had nothing to worry about. That night was the best sleep EVER! LOL!!

Hugs & Blessings!