Friday, June 20, 2008

Typing in the prone position isn't at all comfortable.


The little flower had her 18 month well baby visit this week:





24.3 pounds
32 1/4 inches
She did cry this time but got over it quickly. During the visit I expressed concern with her language development (she's saying 4 words and not the 8-21 that is typical of her age). As we were saying goodbye forever to Dr. Ng, I asked the little one to say "Bye-Bye Dr. Ng", knowing she wouldn't be able to, but after about 30 seconds she said it. In her own way of course, but say it she did. That'll show me!

Playing with daddy this morning (he's all ours for a few weeks, yay!- yesterday was his last day at work):









Happy Friday.

3 comments:

Life in the Crazy Lane said...

I love those knobby little knees! I've got four of them here at my house, and it's all I can do not to bite them all day long!

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

Aw, poor little flower, glad her shots weren't too bad. I'm also glad you all have daddy home for a few weeks, I'm guessing that includes the moving part :( Wishing you well.

Are you all staying in California, or is it a super BIG move?

Holly said...

mamachanga- First, I can't figure out how to get the little accent thing (my husband would know what it's called but he's sleeping) over the last 'a' in mama so bear with me:)
But to answer your question, it is a BIG move to Madison, WI. All of our family is in the midwest and now that little flower is here it's more important than ever to be close to them.
Reading how excited your girls are to see the grand-parents melts my heart:)