Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Vacation pictures.

I couldn't think of a clever title, you know...like I always do. These are some photos from our vacation last week:



This is my mom with the little flower on our first day. We flew into Ft. Lauderdale (on Jetblue, I avoid any other airline at all costs- LOVE Jetblue), my aunt lives there and we spent the first few days at her home. As you can see it is a lovely home, with at least one very comfortable bed I might add. As I mentioned before, the little one was quite clingy all week so she rarely let anyone else hold her. I'm glad I was able to capture this moment. After the cuddle session we hit the pool:


My aunt, who we decided during our visit will from now on be called "La-La", bought the little one these two adorable bathing suits along with a hat and hair clip to match. Thank you La-La!




Unfortunately, La-La's dog Brandy wasn't feeling very well during our visit. She got into the pool with us for a little bit. The little one had fun with that. Later that night we had a yummy supper:


The little one fit perfectly into this little rocking chair. I'm going to be on the lookout for one of these after we move (I hate using my flash but I wanted to take these pictures, what else could I do?):



The next day:


We hit the pool again:


But I think it was much too bright for the little one:


We took nightly walks (again, the flash thing):



I took lots of pictures of my babe:




She's loves learning the parts of her body. Notice the look on her face as I point out her belly button (I know I'm a little high):





I think I might frame this one:


We saw my dad. I thought I'd play around and make this one black and white:


We also saw my little brother. Printed on his t-shirt was "I'm a lover not a fighter" which pretty much sums up my little bro. He put the little one on his motorcycle. If I have anything to say about it, this is the last time she will ever be on a motorcycle:

We also saw my Grampa. I haven't seen him since my wedding four years ago. I'm so happy these two were able to meet:


He was one of the few people she warmed up to right away:



I threw this one in just because I like it. I was going to mess around with the saturation but I think it's perfect just the way it is:



Although we missed daddy, this trip did us a world of good. We were able to see family and friends I hadn't seen in years. My girl and I had a wonderful time...


Can't you tell by the look on her face? If that's not enthusiasm, I don't know what is!




3 comments:

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

Hooray! I love the pics, looks like you both had a great time (even with the enthusiastic look on little flower's face). I'm also glad to put a face to the blog I've enjoyed reading.

Hugs & Blessings!

Life in the Crazy Lane said...

I love that baby butt picture. I would totally frame it, too!

Life in the Crazy Lane said...

Hey, check out my blog. There's a garden update just for you! *grin*