Tuesday, December 2, 2008

And I'm back...

I apologize for any worry I caused by taking such a long and unexpected break from this blog. Thank you to everyone who left e-mails/comments expressing concern. We are all fine. It sounds really lame but I had morning sickness. That's all, nothing major, although at the time it seemed REALLY major. It was all I could do to take care of my little flower so blogging had to wait. Then, of course, I felt better but became busy doing other stuff and...well...here I am today. Our new addition is due in April, on our fifth wedding anniversary. Bear with me as I get back into the groove of this blogging thing... 

1 comment:

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

Oh Holly, that's WONDERFUL news!! Congratulations!! Here's to a happy and healthy remainder of your pregnancy!

Hugs & Many, Many Blessings!