Thursday, December 4, 2008

In a nutshell...

What we've been up to for the past three months:

- My hubby turned 32 in August

- We drove to visit family in Kentucky (twice) and Ohio. It is so nice to finally be within driving distance of relatives.

- We drove to Tennessee and stayed with family in a cabin in the mountains. We had a Halloween party, everyone dressed up. The little flower was a nurse, I was a doctor, and the hubby was a patient. Good times and beautiful fall foliage. 

- My sweet little "baby" turned two. 

- My sweet little baby is now talking. A lot. My husband and I find ourselves using her mispronounced version of certain words because it's just so darned cute. I've always read that parents should not do this so as not to encourage the improper pronunciation, but we just can't help it. I will probably always call milk milch

-  We voted for the next President of the United States. HUGE relief. I feel much better about my daughter's future. 

1 comment:

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

I'm with you on the voting thing, super relieved! Happy belated b-day to your hubby, *sigh* 32 seems so faraway (6 years isn't really that long is it?!)!! Sounds like you've been super busy on ALL fronts, thanks for the updates!

Hugs & Blessings!