Monday, February 15, 2010

Not PC



But, I'm going to share anyway.

Are you watching the Olympics? The only thing I'm interested in is the figure skating. I could sit and watch it all day. Last night Poppy and I were watching and the German team was skating:


SAVCHENKO-SZOLKOWY20922989.jpg


As they sat to hear their scores Poppy said "there's Obama!"


Just a little side note- has anyone else noticed how many times President Obama is referred to simply as 'Obama' instead of 'President Obama'? I don't recall President Bush (or any other former President) being called 'Bush'. I find it interesting.


Anyhoo...


I couldn't help but smile. She always notices if he's on television and I can see how she might be confused:



2004293671.<span class=





Barack_Obama.<span class=



My sweet little innocent three year old:)


P.S. I have a question for you bloggers. When is it appropriate for me to share the source of a photo? It's easy to do from Flickr, for instance, but what about an AP photo like the one above. I want to give credit where credit is due. And not get fined or something crazy like that:)






1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't see the pics at all!

I don't think Ruby would have any idea who our president is. Now I'm feeling all bad about myself. ;)