Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm a happy girl.


Phewww, it's been a busy week. Busy but good. Remember the camera that I dropped? Well, it's in camera heaven. You see, I bought it used from a friend last year and it came with an extended warranty. After dropping it, I took it in for servicing and apparently it was more cost effective to just give me a BRAND NEW CAMERA! I concur. Oh, do I ever concur. It's my new obsession.


What this means to you is no more pictures like this:






And a sickening amount of pictures like this:










But that's not all! I also hit the blog motherlode. One of my favorite blogs had a giveaway today (coincidentally the prize is the same camera I now own-- and a printer) and to enter everyone simply left a comment with the address of their own website or that of their favorite website. There were more than 14,000 entries, many of which were blogs. So again, what this means to you: probably nothing. What this means to my husband: think blog widow. What this means to me: think kid in a candy store...on crack...who really should be doing other things like tending to their toddler or some sort of housekeeping.



Last but so not least...Mother's day. I am quadruply blessed to have a mother, stepmom, mother-in-law, and stepmother-in-law, all of whom I adore. I feel so lucky to have such women to emulate. As for me and being a mommy, no thanks will ever be necessary. The pleasure is truly mine.






Can you blame me?

No comments: