Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Milestones



So little Miss Chloe is doing a few new things lately!




First, she is vocalizing more and more and treating us to the sound of her voice:) She's been cooing for months, but it sounds different all of the sudden. Like now she's using her diaphragm or something. When she laughs, it's a deep belly laugh and it's very contagious.

She's also now sitting:





And here she's enjoying her first teething biscuit:






These two fingers are still her favorite snack though:



I also tried to see if she was ready for rice cereal but she wasn't as receptive to that. She's still breastfeeding and I'm in no hurry to give her anything else but the poor thing lunges for any food or drink I put in my mouth.

Finally, she's officially sleeping in her crib. It was a very easy transition for her, much easier than for Poppy. I didn't think Poppy would ever sleep in her crib. She wakes up once or twice to eat and goes right back down. In the mornings I hear her on the monitor babbling and when I walk up to the side of her crib this is what I see:





I mean come on! So much better than coffee:)


1 comment:

Donna Boucher said...

She is beautiful and smart!