Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Impulse control anyone?

I am overweight. Plump. Portly. That's right. I admit it. I am actively seeking to change this fact. It is bad for my health and I want to be around long enough to not just know but actually play with my grandchildren. It also sets a bad example for my little one. Not that being fat is bad (no judgment here), it's just that it's bad for you. I firmly believe that you are what you eat and I intend to teach this to my children. The only problem is that while walking today I remembered that last year after Easter, CVS had lots of Easter candy on sale. So, since I had to go to the library and would be out anyway--who am I kidding? I couldn't get there fast enough for these babies:










note to selves: look into obtaining patent for pill similar to the one that alcoholics take that make them sick if alcohol is ingested but that reacts to key ingredient in Reese's eggs


No comments: