Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend in Review

Another rip-roaring weekend over here on the left coast. We took not one, but two family walks...






Don't they just look so enthused!








If I knew how to use Photoshop I would've edited out the ugly cars, but for now just imagine it with me.






Having fun little one? I can hardly see you. Let's zoom in shall we?






Eh, I see some mild amusement. Oh well, it's better than this:




Our weather was beautiful again, albeit windy.





So windy that one of Chris' flip-flops blew off of our balcony never to be seen again. It's okay though because we lost the other one the same way last week. We're smart like that.


We also ventured out to Barnes & Noble. Chris wanted to buy a book that we could read together and discuss. We quickly discovered that he's a little bit country (read: fiction) and I'm a little bit rock-n-roll (read: non-fiction). We settled on Dickens. Talk about great expectations!


Before I go, I want to share with you my favorite weekend moment. As an Obama-mama (oh, how I love to say that--hee hee), this clip from SNL still has me chuckling, chortling even. Enjoy...and a Happy St. Patrick's Day to ye.


"May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live."

No comments: