Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sweet little grunting baby alert!

Looking back through the pictures taken of our little flower when she was just the tiniest little bud inspired me to give equal time to the many videos we've taken along the way. I chose this video randomly by date:



Truth be told there are better videos somewhere on our computer but this took so long to upload I'm not about to delete it and start again. If I remember correctly, this was her first morning home. We brought her home from the NICU the night before and she and I were up most of the night. I held her in my arms as she looked around. It was the most surreal experience of my life.

I just HAD to point out that Daddy got a good night's sleep. I remember being much more gracious about it at the time. Bitter much?

No comments: