Thursday, March 6, 2008

My life is exciting. Very, very exciting.

I don't like to leave my house. But...since Gymboree won't come to me, I had to go to it. My little flower seems to like it more each time. Her favorite part is the singing. And the bubbles. She walked to me independently- 5 or 10 steps. I think she felt like more of a risk taker on the padded floor. I get such a kick out of watching her interact with the other kids. The first time we went she seemed to barely notice the other children. I wasn't paranoid about that at all! Now she touches and laughs at them. It's a bit on the pricey side for what it is, but I'm glad I decided to start taking her.

Since I was out I figured I might as well go to Costco and Trader Joe's. I stopped at Best Buy and bought two CDs I've been wanting- Keyshia Cole's "just like you" and "Back to Black" by Amy Winehouse (that poor girl needs to get a grip). I listened to the same song over and over all the way home- with my own personal background singer in the backseat . I always do that when I like a song, play it ad nauseam. My husband on the other hand listens to a new CD systematically, from the first song through to the last (usually while reading the liner notes). He's passionate about his music...just one of the many, many things I love about him.

note to selves: never again go to Costco hungry

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I don't like to leave my hous either! We *do* have a lot in common!