Thursday, November 5, 2009

Delete

I'm removing the photo. Sad. I guess you have to take the good with the bad when it comes to the internet.

Chloe went to see a pediatric ophthalmologist today to get checked for ROP. She was at risk for developing it due to her prematurity. She's all clear, her eyes are normal! Happy dance:)

Not much else going on today so I'll share some recent poppyisms:

***

Poppy (talking about her former nanny): "I like her. She is happy". And she's right:)


***

Me: "Poppy we can do this the easy way or the hard way"
Poppy: "The hard way"


***

Poppy (having fun): "I am very laughing"


***

Poppy (holding my bra- gosh, now I'm scared to type 'bra' lest I attract more wackadoos): "What are these?"
Me: "Those are hooks. That's how I fasten my bra"
Poppy: "I like hooks"


***

Chris (giving Poppy a smoothie): "It has all kinds of good stuff in it for you...calcium..."
Poppy: "I don't like calcium, it's spicy"

***

I love my little hot mess of a daughter:)



No comments: