Friday, November 13, 2009

Quick Pics


Chloe was nine months old on the fourth.




Hard to believe it's been nine months since this:




She had a PT/OT follow up this week and as I suspected she is a few months behind with her gross motor skills. She's behaving more like a six month old. I was told she needs more tummy time, so tummy time she will get. She is more on target socially/emotionally. She's a charmer, what can I say?



Today was her nine month well baby exam. She is indeed well. She weighs fourteen pounds. 50th percentile- adjusted for prematurity. Her hemangioma is starting to decrease in size. It will likely disappear by age five. Not much else to report- and that is a very, very good thing.



Yep...I think we'll keep her:)

Happy Weekend!




1 comment:

Donna Boucher said...

You and your dh really make beautiful babies!!!

I'm glad she is doing so well!

Love that top picture~!